Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spa Week is Back!

 

Spa Week for 2013 is April 15 - 21


Spa treatments are $50!  There are lots of different treatments available at many participating spas!  This is a national event, so check it out.  Here is the link to the general information website.  This is your chance to try that new spa or get an affordable facial.  I never miss it.  




And at Body by Melisa Spa Week is Spa Month!  There are several treatments available for $50 all month long.  I have already had my first facial this month, and I can't tell you what a change it made in my skin.  It is like my wrinkles were ironed away!  All fresh new skin revealed.  If I wasn't so shy, I would post before and after pics for you-- the difference is that great.  But I just couldn't stand to post those before pics.  And pics without make-up-- puhlease, I don't think so.

Anyway, I can't say enough good things, you just NEED to try it for yourself.  And now is your chance.  Availability for this month is limited, so call soon if you want to get a coveted $50 spot.  This is your chance to lose a few years without injections. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment