Monday, November 14, 2011

BlytheCon 2012!

Art by Lirije (aka effluo-lost)

I had such a great time in Portland at BlytheCon that I am really looking forward to going to BlytheCon in Dallas this August.  It has been decades since my last visit to Texas.  Oops, showing my age there a bit.  But I'm looking forward to going back with my husband and daughter.  The venue and hotel look so excellent!  We are planning on staying for a while to enjoy the resort.  You should take the time to check it out online-- Gaylord Texan Resort.


It really made the idea of going to BlytheCon again super appealing--- even to my husband.  I am planning on preregistering in early January.  I hope that is early enough to guarantee us goodie bags.  I suppose I should start working on an outfit for our Blythes to wear right after Christmas, so I get it done in time.  I wonder what I should make?  Chaps?  A vest?  Cowboy shirt?  Something with fringe?  Or that low-pile cow-print fur?  Hmmmm. . . (I'll make sure to post my pattern when I figure it out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment